Labels

Monday 7 April 2014

Dainty Doll - Are You Experienced?








Dainty Doll Eyeshadow in the shade Are You Experienced?

I actually purchased this before Lollipops & Roses (see review here) but never got round to reviewing it! Like all Dainty Doll eye products it's full of vitamins and anti-oxidants to keep you looking refreshed, which is perfect if, like me, you're wearing makeup all day after about four hours sleep.
The pigmentation is amazing as one application is plenty for me to do a smoky eye for everyday wear and doesn't fade or get wrinkled in the crease. I just apply with my real techniques base shadow brush and find it doesn't stain the brush at all.
You can't buy Dainty Doll in stores anymore but I got mine on eBay for a couple of quid so it's well worth searching for if you're after an everyday basic brown that's going to last a fair while (they're about twice the size of the MAC shadows) and is higher-end but still affordable.


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, if I am honest, it is actually nicer than expected! :) I love make-up that gives off a more refreshed feeling, thank you for sharing <3 Haha
    ~ Lilly

    ReplyDelete