Labels

Saturday 6 April 2013

Eenie Meenie Cath Kidston Haul





I've never quite got the hype surrounding Cath Kidston, that is until I entered one of their outlets near where I live. Only going in for a glance I ended up leaving with a few bits and plenty more on my wish-list! All the products were purchased with my own money.

 This MacBook case is padded (perfect for someone who falls over standing still) and is wipe-clean. It was for this I actually went in and had a hard choice picking a design but went for this ditsy floral print. £20.

I'm not entirely sure what this is for - although it was in the purse section. I actually bought this for a pencil case as I love the hunting design and it fits pens and highlighters perfectly. £4.

This is for both me and my mumma as the colours match our kitchen haha. I don't very often use pencils but the super cute floral with pink erasers was just too much to resist. £2.50.


What do you think of Cath Kidston. To die-for bags or overhyped? 

2 comments:

  1. I do like Cath Kidson although I'm not really into the floraly things. I think if they came out with more different or unique designs I'd probably venture into their shops a lot more.

    Saying that I'm currently lusting over the backpack in the kids section with the soldiers on. I wish it would go in the sale already!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the cowboys and Indians baby changing bag and mat! Adults like that stuff too!x

      Delete