Labels

Sunday 7 April 2013

Khloe Kardazzle from Khroma Beauty




Khloe's Khroma Beauty*

Kardashian's is my not-so-secret guilty pleasure and when they realised make up in the US but not the UK I nearly sobbed. However my amazing friends decided to buy me this when the went on a trip to LA (still jealous) but couldn't find the Khloe palette anywhere :(. Most people would have given up but not my bestfriend who found it online and had it shipped over as part of my 18th present! 
I wanted the Khloe palette as she's the palest and I knew the bronzer/contours in Kim's or Kourtney's would look ridic on me. The shadows are also much more me as they're a range of browns with a few cheeky glitters. 
The lightest shade (top left) is far more of a base and I couldn't get it to swatch below but the others are ore pigmented. My favourite is second from the right on the bottom as glitter enlarges the eye but the shade is not too dazzling.
I'm not sure how much they retail for but I think they're around £16 which is pretty good for eight shadows, blush, contour, and a highlight - although it is pretty small. I personally like the size as you can through it into your handbag for on the go and is much more convenient (especially with shipping fees). 




No comments:

Post a Comment