Labels

Sunday 21 April 2013

OOTD: We fell in love down at the pier







Dress: Primark
Leggings: New Look
Jacket: Vintage Levis
Hat: ASOS
Shoes: New Look *
Sunglasses: Dolly Bow Bow
Bag: Primark *


Of course living near the beach means that as soon as the sun comes out you have to go to a pub and walk by the sea.. even if it is still a little windy! I love early and late summer the best as I get to whip out my ditsy dresses but can still cover my legs and arms. This was also the first real chance I had to try out my beautiful new sunnies which I've been desperate to show off. 
Instead of the beach however we just went to a pub for a few fruit ciders and a stroll along the pier to gaze at the boats and what-not. It was also here I had my first non-vegan thing since last June in the form of bublegum ice-cream (sorry cows and my thighs) which was absolutely amazing and am now gutted to find shops don't sell this :(
How are you enjoying the sunshine or do you prefer to wait till the temperature picks up a little as it's still barely reaching 15c in South England? 



2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, I particularly like the sunglasses and that dress x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The dress the shoes the nail polish, everything looks gorgeous haha! Something I would totally wear(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete