Labels

Saturday 20 April 2013

Miss Piggy Shower Gel - Bubblegum Goodness!





The Muppets Shower Gel - £1 (Poundland)

I'm really not very loyal when it comes to bubble baths or shower gels - there's just so many different brands and smells to try out! This may well actually be the first I've purchased from Poundland however, although I quite often get children's washes (I adore those princess bubble baths) as they always look fun and usually smell more adventurous.
This Miss Piggy gel comes in a bright pink bottle with a snapshot of the star: think Cheryl Cole for L'Oreal! The smell now is heavenly. I may have mentioned my weakspot for anything sweet related and this actually smells like bubble gum so I can constantly sniff my arms throughout the day... yippee.
Now so far I've only used this in the shower so can't speak for what it is as a bubble bath but it does foam up really well on one of those shower scrubber sponge thingy-midgigs.




No comments:

Post a Comment