Labels

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Somebody please tell him who the F I is - I am Nicki Minaj






I squealed with excitement the moment I saw"Nicki Minaj" in pink through the wrapping paper as I unwrapped an early birthday present a few weeks ago. It's only just become available in the UK - launched at Selfridges with the sale girls all in pink wigs! Having been desperate for it since it's first production I knew I needed it - even just for the bottle.
The bottle. It's important for any perfume but with Pink Friday it's the USP. Before I'd even had a whiff of the scent it was top of my beauty wishlist purely for the pink wig and Miss Minaj's chest! Would we really except anything less from this diva?
As for the scent it smells divinely summery. Forget the florals that cover the shelves in every department store this is deliciously fruity with a hint of gum. Maybe not for everyone but so me.
Yes you do need this. Even if it's just to look hot on your dressing table!


No comments:

Post a Comment