Labels

Monday 15 April 2013

Rosey Glow by Natural Collection




Natural Collection is a fantastic range as everything is £2 and under! Perfect for the girl starting to get into make up, a student on a budget, or if you want to try out a new look but don't want to risk your dollar. I personally use them a lot as they seem to suit my pale skin perfectly (especially their pressed powder and concealer).
I picked up this blusher ages ago in a 3 for £5 offer and never actually used it! This is probably not the right shade for me as it comes out a lot darker than the shade suggests but I think would really suit someone with darker skin.
Are you put off by cheaper products or do you think they're pretty good too? 



1 comment:

  1. I really like Natural Collection for trying out new things without having to spend loads. x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete