Labels

Thursday 11 April 2013

Rainbow In The S-Kylie




Rainbow In The S-Kylie OPI Polish*

This elusive polish had been on my wishlist for quite sometime but £12 a bottle was pretty steep and I always missed out on any flash sales but my fantastic friends bought me this a few weeks ago as they know my love of glitter.
I was worried it'd be too similar to some of my other topcoats but, although be similar to Models Own Ibiza Mix, it was really unique and I love the larger pieces of glitter. It took about five days for any chipping to occur and even then it was very slow, but I don't think it's better than the drugstore. 
It's probably not worth the price but if you're looking for something shimmery this is a great polish and the Kardashian label gives it bonus marks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment