Labels

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Natural Collection – Cover-Up Cream (Fair)


I don’t think I’ve ever used any other concealer apart from Natural Collection as I’ve never came across one that suits my skin tone! However until last year I always used a cover up stick (similar design as a lipstick) which I really loved.
Cover-up creams are, surprise surprise, less drying and seem to cover without causing peeling.I use the lightest shade available as I could probably get away with being the hag locked in the attic of the Cullen family and apply to blemishes and under the eyes. A few layers is needed for blemishes but with finishing powder it will hold and for £1.99 it really is an amazing purchase.
I’m tempted to try the Collection Concealer – have any of you tested it out yet?




No comments:

Post a Comment