Labels

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Rimmel Soft Kohl




Although I prefer liquid for my flicks my makeup bag wouldn't be complete with a trusty black kohl - perfect for the waterline or under the eye. I've always loved Rimmel kohls as they apply smoothly and last (especially now they actually do waterproof ones, although I just have the original) so there's no need to constantly reapply.
Now for £2.99 no one could argue with the price - Urban Decay's will always be my favourite - but this is much more student budget friendly and does the job.
They're available in a range of colours: black and white being the ones you'll probably use the most, although they do some more "adventurous" ones. If you're looking for a new liner (or even if you're not) this really is a great product, which could only be improved with a sponge on the end.


1 comment:

  1. Heyy I've just come across you blog and I love it :D so I have nominated you to do the Liebster award, you can check it out here - http://rougeinlove97.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-liebster-award.html

    Emma xxxx

    ReplyDelete