Labels

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Collection - Fast Stroke Eyeliner





I've got a bit of a thing for eyeliner but actually don't very often try anything different - when I found something I that works I tend to stick to it. However I decided to get out of my rut and pick up some new products - one of them being this Collection "Fast Stroke" liquid liner.
It doesn't show up on the Boots site (although I bought it from there in-store about eight weeks ago) but I think it was about £3 as I bought it as part of an offer.
The product itself it lovely and very easy to apply as the brush is stiff without stabbing your lid. I apply it over a liner felt tip as I feel this gives me more precision and am less likely to make a mess - never let me loose with a gel pot! It lasts about 6 hours before you need to touch up the flicks but doesn't crumble like some other drugstore brands do. This liner also appears to be fairly resistant to rain and wind although I've only worn it twice in such conditions so I won't go recommending you buy it for winter or what-not.
I don't hate this liner but I don't love it either. It does the job and for the price really is a great product but it just doesn't make go "wow" like some cosmetics do.



2 comments:

  1. It looks quite good! I don't know if the brand is available here. x

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try the collection extreme liner it's so much better and cheaper I think too! It's been my favourite for years and one I always go back to! I find this one hard to work with! X

    ReplyDelete