Labels

Monday 6 May 2013

OOTD: You're a million miles away







Dress: Market*
Blazer: H&M
Hat: H&M
Shoes: New Look

Unbelievably here in England we're having a bank holiday weekend that's not only dry but actually sunny and warm! Bearing this in mind I decided to go to a family friend's BBQ on Sunday which being the only veggie can be a little awkward however I made up for this when it came to desert!
I based my outfit around my floral sunglasses (which ironically I'm not wearing in the snaps) so went for this gorgeous red dress my boyfriends parents got me for my 17th and baby pink nails. My legs still aren't quite ready to make an appearance so I thought this little blazer I picked up in a H&M sale would really compliment the black tights. The lovers initials bracelet is my favourite part of my outfit and since getting as part of my 18th it's literally never off!
How are you spending your bank holiday weekend and what lovely outfits are you rocking? 




No comments:

Post a Comment