Labels

Friday 3 May 2013

My Everyday Summer Makeup



Products used:
Natural Collection Tinted Moisturiser in Natural 
Natural Collection CoverUp Cream in Fair
Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in 06*
Chit Chat Highlighter
Natural Collection Pressed Powder in Neutral
The Body Shop Eye Definer in Carbon Black*
Bourjois Paris Ombre Stretch in 02 Max Blanc
The Body Shop Big and Curvy Mascara in 01 Black*
N.Y.C Eyeshadow in Metro Quartlet (used on brows)
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm*

When the sun starts to shine it's nice to mix up your look a little and go back to basics which for me means no black cat flicks and toned down lips. I know a lot of people will whip out a bronzer but with pale skin they always go orange in one application so I tend to stay clear! It's also nice to use a tinted moisturiser or a BB cream which is lighter on the skin and a softer blush. Natural Collection is my go-to when it comes to bases as foundations always make me so orange unless I want to spend a bomb over at Urban Decay. For lips I try to just use a lip balm but my must-have lipstick for summer is Kate for Rimmel in shade 12 (pictured above).
What are your summer make-up must haves?

3 comments:

  1. Love this post! I love seeing people who love Natural Collection - they're so good for the price! I've got a post coming up on my blog of my spring make up bag! Love your blog - now following :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My highlighter is from Poundland and I refuse to wear anything else - love it! There's so many dupes out there if you look :) x

      Delete
  2. oooh I need to get some natural collection goodies! x

    ReplyDelete