Labels

Thursday 23 May 2013

Harry Potter Studio Tour


On Monday I went up to my boyfriend's as he said he'd planned a surprise for me on the Tuesday which even my mum wouldn't give a hint about. He actually waited until we were about 15 minutes away before giving me the booking confirmation and as you can imagine I went a little crazy with excitement as Harry Potter takes up more of my life than probably anything else.
I'd always put off going here as I was worried it would ruin the magic but honestly it was more like an interactive museum than anything and you could skip the bits that might ruin it if you wanted. It was great as you got to go round at your own pace and take as many pictures as you wanted and even ride a broom.
The day really was magical and if you've been toying with the idea of going I really recommend it as it's something you'll never forget (although I wouldn't recommend the butterbeer) and make sure you've got spare batteries and have comfy shoes :)

What I'm wearing:
Dress: Primark
Shoes: New Look
Jacket: Primark
Bag: Pavers
Nails: Rimmel Salon Pro in Rhythm & Blues


























No comments:

Post a Comment