Labels

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Rimmel Salon Pro by Kate - Rhythm & Blues





When they were launched last month I actually wanted New Romantic  (a pale pink) but I don't own anything quite like this one so made a last minuted decision and this ended up in my basket and eventually part of my collection. 
Rhythm & Blues looks black when on the nails you discover it's actually a very deep navy - almost an ink effect. I love this so much as under different lights you spot different tones and it's a lovely dark shade without actually being black.
The new Salon Pro collection is available in a wide range of shades, with eleven in the Kate Moss range, and are designed to last 10 days before chipping/ peeling as well as being fade proof. Best summer holiday vanish? 
Well first off the application is amazing with a large, sturdy brush which coats the whole nail in one go. One coat is probably enough but I applied two just to be safe with my Barry M topcoat as well. I kept it on for seven days and found I had two smalls chips on my left thumb, one on my right, and one on my right middle finger (both thumbs from doing up jeans and the middle from getting my hand stuck when buying M&Ms from a vending machine - dooh). I also noticed some scratching but for someone who paints their nails once a week it really is a great beauty product and am so happy that I bought three in Boots 3for2!







No comments:

Post a Comment